Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am buying a new car this year.

I have been looking at the 2015 Camry and the 2015 Accord and both are very *sexy* looking. If I decide to get a 6-cylinder, though, it'll be the Toyota. I'm still worried about the Accord's past problems with that. A gear-head I work with found a class-action against Accord 08-13 where their 6-cylinder engines burned oil and spark-plugs failed because of a design flaw... The cars (6's only) were crap. So much for decades of a flawless rep. What's up with that Honda? I've always loved you! I'm driving an 06 4-cylinder I love right now! Reliability ratings been going down, though. Wah!

I will NOT buy a car with sub-par reliability, though.

I just want to know when these models will finally appear so I can test drive 'em. I drove this year's models. The 14 Camry - I'm sorry, it looks like an egg. Round. Bland. And both car lots are pretty picked over at this point. And why not wait another month and get a 15?

Or is it 4 months?

When will they get here so I can test drive 'em?

I must be an old fogie. I kind of hate the new radios that are actually TV screens and so complicated I'd probably go off the road trying to find a decent radio station that I don't have to PAY for. Back in MY day TV and RADIO were FREE! <mumble grumble>. I mostly play tunes on my Iphone anyway...What's up with the dashboard televisions! Bah. I AM NOT PAYING FOR SIRIUS!

But I always buy new and drive 'em long so I know they've been maintained well, drive 'em till they die...or till my kid needs a college car like now...

So, anyway, where's my new car at? September? October? November?

SG
Print the post  

Announcements

Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.