Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

When I first read this post yesterday, you were above 96% ahead of me by less than a percentile. I was jealous of you because I consider the 96% cap much better looking than the 95% version.

Now I have edged you out based upon accuracy and captured the coveted 96% cap (for the moment at least). I find this interesting because you have twice the number of active picks (66) and more ended picks (33) than my 25 active picks (none ended yet). Further, your ended picks (that are locked in) are near my accuracy value of 68%.

While I did bump up in accuracy (one or two of my recent near zero picks flipped positive), you dropped further than I rose. I would expect your 99 picks to be more stable than my 25.

On the Rocky topic, some of my worst picks are the ones I believe in most strongly (ELN, GM, GOOG). I am optimistic these will turn around in time. I guess that should be obvious since I have them still active.

By the way, we share the same icon. Are you too, an old Helo Bubba? (See my Blog for an explanation if you don't get what I am asking).

-Keith (SH2F088)

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.