Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
When I lived in Provo, Utah - I found that it was not worth it to have a warehouse membership card because food was so cheap anyway, but now that I live in Denver, Colorado - it has been remarkably worth it. Our membership is up for renewal and so last night I decided to see how much I was actually saving. Milk is about $1.20 less a gallon. 90% ground beef is $1.80 less per pound. Cheese is less than half price of my normal grocery store. Bananas are about half price too. These things alone make the $35 a year worth it. I figure that is about $3 a month to shop there, and I save more than that just for the Milk.

So - I would just go to your normal grocery store, and then go to your warehouse and price some staple items. See if it is worth the $3 a month to you. It may not be depending on where you are from. If you live where Milk is over $3 a gallon - you may decide it is worth it.

Good Luck
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.