No. of Recommendations: 0
When I look at my online Edward Jones account I see the current value ("Value -- The value of an asset at the close of trading on the previous business day.") of the bond. I was told by the broker that that figure is "about" what I would get for it if I sold it, he did not mention interest being in that figure or fees.

The value is now $9579.90 as I look at it this morning.

I don't know if anyone was notified that the bond was being called. If that was to be done on 5/15 then I guess notification would have been made to my Uncle, who is the trustee for my grandmother's estate. He never mentioned it and I doubt that he would have known what it meant anyway.

Perhaps I will call BoA and inquire.

-Janet
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.