Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
When I worked for Honda, cars were not ordered for customers from Honda. Honda ships each dealership their allotment and the more you sell, the better allotment you get. The sales person I worked for found cars for brokers so she spent most of her time hunting down the specific cars the broker's clients were looking for. She just plugged in what she wanted and the computer told her which dealerships nationwide had those cars. Any add ons - bra, racks, specific wheels, etc. the dealership put on after the car arrived. I don't know if that is how the other dealers work or not.

I would highly recommend a slightly used Lexus over a new Camry. I have had 3 of them and they have been great cars.
Print the post  

Announcements

Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.