No. of Recommendations: 0
When u do roll-over make sure u have a form call: 1035
(Means rolling Annuity into another Annuity to avoid taxes and penelties).

I also enclosed web site for you about Annuity:

Your kids should get involved..its to important

Good Luck!!!

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.