Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
The conspiracy theories, to outright falsehood, some bordering encouraging violence and what not is posted on the conservative boards.

Other platforms have started flagging these stuff.

I understand Fool may not have the staff, or inclination to police these boards. Trying to censor/ police these behavior is such a slipper slope, it may not be worth it.

But, is there anything they can do?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Flag them and request removal. The Fool usually complies. It works better than a disclaimer like Twitter puts up. Just get rid of it. You do have to contact them and voice your objection
No. of Recommendations: 1
I prefer to leave the nonsense posted here for all to see.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Ah, the continued push by the left to censor/delete/shut down anything and everything they disagree with.

America is indeed in trouble.
No. of Recommendations: 0
censor/delete/shut down anything and everything they disagree with.

Not even close
This is reserved for completely baseless and destructive conspiracy theories that don't deserve amplification

Cogent oppositional POV are not necessarily conspiracy theories. It's usually easy to know the difference

Qanon cannibalistic pedophilic lib posts are conspiracies
Arguments over Constitutional norms and immigration and tariffs are opposition.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ah, the continued push by the left to censor/delete/shut down anything and everything they disagree with.

You are consistently full of it. LOL.

I've had so many posts FA'd because of a certain RW snowflake on this board. Thankfully they seem to be absent lately. Is it shame for supporting the corrupt orange traitor? Or did they finally just decide it's too painful to be confronted by reality?