Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm tired of waiting for it.......
Print the post Back To Top
It's still sooooo far away. :( At least I get to pass the time by watching my Horns win the College World Series. It's good to see one of our teams live up to their hype.

Hook 'em,
:-) Juice
It's good to see one of our teams live up to their hype.

They sure did a number on Georgia yesterday.

I often wonder if Mack Brown will ever do a job. Seems like UNC all over again.

I often wonder if Mack Brown will ever do a job. Seems like UNC all over again.

Trust me... the natives are restless. His job security depends on his (unlikely) ability to beat OU this year.

:-) Juice
No. of Recommendations: 1
Trust me... the natives are restless. His job security depends on his (unlikely) ability to beat OU this year.

I have my doubts about Mack Brown's ability, but I will say this: Jason White is overrated and Vince Young (barring lingering effects from surgery) should quickly be coming into his own. In the battle of QBs, I think the tide's turning in favor of the Horns.

That said, the rest of OU looks rather loaded. If they can get a running back, they could be scary. Of course, we (K-State) get to rematch them at our house this year while we're breaking in a new QB! I was reasonably confident before last year's Big XII Championship Game (the most enjoyable college football game I've ever watched), but I'm quite a bit more nervous about this year's OU game. Scary.