No. of Recommendations: 0
Can anyone help me find where the link to Tom and Dave's monthly picks went on the Stock Advisor? I can't find the page anywhere anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hey, Maxxc13.

This is a public discussion board. For Stock Advisor questions, you should visit the Stock Advisor site by clicking on the service from the Premium Advice menu at the top of this page, and then selecting a SA Board from the Community tab.

Fuskie
Who notes the latest recommendations are always on the main Stock Advisor page, while the whole scorecard of recommendations can be found under the Performance tab...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), SodaStream (SODA), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), Mongo DB (MDB)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: http://tinyurl.com/FoolCode
Ah! Thanks for the response. I'm pretty new at Motley Fool. I guess a question can be even too foolish for the, "foolish question" section....however, thanks for responding!
No. of Recommendations: 2
No such thing as a too Foolish question!

But since you're a premium service subscriber, you deserve a premium response. :-)

Fuskie
Who notes sometimes all a Fool needs is a nudge in the right direction...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), SodaStream (SODA), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), Mongo DB (MDB)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: http://tinyurl.com/FoolCode
Hi Maxxc13,

Try the Performance Tab.

Vicki
Fool One Guide