Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Where does one find or how does one calculate Forward Enterprise Value to Sales?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark,

Enterprise Value is simply the market cap adjusting for the net cash position (cash minus debt), so is higher for net debt companies (like Tesla) and lower for net cash companies (like NVDA, and especially Apple.....also Arista).

If you hadn't read before, here was my thread on EV/CF as a superior ratio to P/E from back in February.
http://boards.fool.com/evfcf-ratioa-superior-valuation-metri...

-volfan84
long NVDA, AAPL, ANET
short TSLA

That reminds me, I think it was you who posted a list that had P/S and EV/S ratios. It prompted me to think of using the delta or a ratio of those 2 ratios for a valuation adjustment of some sort, but I didn't get around to finishing that thought nor replying.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.