Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Where is Option 1307 now (and all those other equally amateurish pronouncers who agreed with him). Hiding behind a rock somewhere I suppose, only to pop up later and pretend that they know what their talking about. On a fairly sizable portfolio, I've made 23% YTD listening to Cramer. Think of the money that would have been lost listening to all the nay sayers. The market is going down in '09, GUARANTEED, GUARANTEED, GUARANTEED (per Option 1307 Jan. 6, '09). I'm laughing at the ridiculousness that is Option 1307, (and all the way to the bank). What a clown. The difference between a real professional and a rank amateur. Plus Cramer made the call of a lifetime when he got me (and others who listen to him) out of the market in Sept. '09. Love that man! PS-- to Option 1307-- if you sign up for Cramer's services it's spelled with one M. 

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.