Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 41
Oh wait. 99% of the welfare sucking farmers are white, millionaires. Righties LUV welfare for white millionaires. The farmers are getting so freakin' fat on the dole they had to have relief from inheritance tax so they can make the scam generational.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Everyone in the farming industry should just stop farming, sell theirland to condo developers. Then the US would not have any problems subsidizing them.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Everyone in the farming industry should just stop farming, sell theirland to condo developers. Then the US would not have any problems subsidizing them.

We could grow all the food an fiber we need on land roughly the size of the acerage farmed in Minnesota. Ted Turner is the largest single recipient of farm subsidies. You think Ted would stop farming if subsidies were cut?

Righties love welfare for millionaires. Starving kids can starve. Your post merely proves my point.
I know of people going into retirement who are specifically moving to the country where they can "farm" or "ranch" at a superficial level just to be the benefits.
" We could grow all the food an fiber we need on land roughly the size of the acerage farmed in Minnesota. Ted Turner is the largest single recipient of farm subsidies. You think Ted would stop farming if subsidies were cut? "

Too bad you are not President. Things would be different if you were.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Too bad you are not President. Things would be different if you were.

Glad to see you've gone full commie on agriculture. I even gave Reagan credit for being consistent. Two worlds for you Republicans, isn't there. For nice white Christians every social benefit available is OK. For poor folks you say die.

How the hell do you live with that?
We could grow all the food an fiber we need on land roughly the size of the acerage farmed in Minnesota. Ted Turner is the largest single recipient of farm subsidies. You think Ted would stop farming if subsidies were cut?

Righties love welfare for millionaires. Starving kids can starve. Your post merely proves my point.

Oh dear, Ted Turner, one of the biggest liberals ever...starving the little children...
No I would vote for you as president. Only farm in minnesota!
No I would vote for you as president. Only farm in minnesota!

But what about citrus crops? Not sure those would grow in minnesota ;)
Stop not caring about poor people and Get. On. Board.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Who said only farm in Minnesota? Besides being dishonest you have a reading handicap. Medical attention maybe in order.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Another non-reader. I've heard Syracuse is a great party school.
I thought it was your campaign motto.

Goofnoff 2016.
Stop not caring about poor people and Get. On. Board.

It is Minnesota--Land of 10,000 Lakes. Most people are "on board"--way too many watercraft of various types. I know our family cabin has some 5-8 different watercraft, possibly more. Pontoon boat, ski boat, fishing boat, canoe(s), paddle boat, sailboat, and more.