Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Has anyone heard from Nancy? I noticed that she hadn't posted in a while, so I sent her a private email to see if everything was OK, and got no response.

Anyone know how she's doing?
Print the post Back To Top
She's been regularly posting on FB, so she is still around, just not here of late for some reason.

Laura
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks. I don't use FB, and I was concerned that I hadn't heard from her in a while.
She's posted within the last 24 hours on Facebook.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Sorry, as they said, I've been on Facebook. (Mostly discussing politics, politely, but other things as well.

For some reason your email didn't make it through, or I would have responded. I'll try to be a bit more regular here at the Fool.

Nancy
I am on FB (and have seen her, as others mentioned) -
But it's just not the same as here..

I totally get not wanting to be on facebook, but if you just wanted to passively keep up, you could just open an account with a throwaway email address and call yourself Jane Smith or Joe Cattleman, friend those you care about and browse when you wished.

peace & checking in
t
hi nancy! i've been looking for you, and wanting to catch up.....i hope all is well......i'd love to friend you on FB, but i dont know how....there must be a way......

sending warm wishes
sasha xx
I'm glad to see the update. I had been missing you, Nancy!

ThyPeace, makes some attempt to keep online persona and real life separate, because, well, I say a few things here that I don't really want to share with everyone who knows me.
No. of Recommendations: 3
totally get not wanting to be on facebook, but if you just wanted to passively keep up, you could just open an account with a throwaway email address and call yourself Jane Smith or Joe Cattleman, friend those you care about and browse when you wished.

Fun fact: I not only do not have the facebooks, but was tasked by an executive with shutting it down at the firewall level for my job.

I couldn't get there now even if I wished.

Throw in the fact I basically don't interwebs at home....

impolite
IT luddite