No. of Recommendations: 12
We survived him.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Most of us - 400,000? Not so much.

But, no wars were started.
No. of Recommendations: 2
True re. the Covid victims. But at least he no longer has access to nukes.
But at least he no longer has access to nukes.

That's the problem with Biden and his dementia. He probably thinks the nuke button it a bell to ring the kitchen.
Whew- I can breathe again. After 4 years of he!! what a pleasure it is to wake up this morning and absorb the fact that t-rump is no longer potus. YAY
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yeah, I kept thinking back on the movie about a nutso POTUS launching (though it was religious zealotry, not venality and toxic narcissism). And his "advisers" didn't stop him. Trump surrounded himself with lackeys and yes-men, so would anyone have stopped him?

[googling...]

Dead Zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk

That's the only thing I remember from that movie, but it was disturbing. Especially with an insane (IMO) POTUS in the White House in reality.
No. of Recommendations: 14
Biden’s dementia? Provide evidence.

More right wing lies. Link? See now on the other hand....

Trump actually BRAGGED about being taken by White House staff for a cognitive impairment test which could be passed by a 6 year olds as if it were some “great accomplishment.” Or an IQ test.

“man woman camera person TV”

He didn’t even understand what the test was for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-bragging-cogni...

You still support this ignorant traitor?

Just watch him give a speech or even talk on TV.
It is all he can do is to find the teleprompter and try to read it.

Just watch him give a speech or even talk on TV.
It is all he can do is to find the teleprompter and try to read it.

Is that what they are saying on Spewsmax today?
No. of Recommendations: 7
Why entertain the delusional right.

FWIW, I know dementia. 1poormom has it, and it's getting worse. She still remembers me, but doesn't now remember the name of our daughter or my MIL. She knows they are around, but can't pull the names out.

Joe does not have any significant dementia. Even before we had to move my mother to assisted living -when she was still living alone- he speaks better than she did, and can maintain a train of thought. Now even more so.

His predecessor exhibited slurred speech on numerous occasions, sometimes rambled incoherently for hours, and only knew about five adjectives (including "terrific", "bad", and "terrible"). The latter may be a poor education. The former may or may not have been dementia. Like Reagan when he left office we may not know for another year or two.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I did watch him at the inauguration.

Did you?
No. of Recommendations: 7
Biden has a speech impediment. He stutters.

He’s never told anyone to inject themselves with disinfectant.

He’s not senile.
No. of Recommendations: 11
trump sounds like someone with cognition problems, not Biden. Getting tongue-tied over words is not the same as not understanding words. Being able to handle complexity, like Biden does, is the opposite of trump, whose own aides/cabinet members called him a moron who can't focus on more than one or two points in an entire meeting--preferably with a picture or chart as he seems to have trouble understanding spoken language. And we all know he doesn't like to read either.