Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
While Dave is getting registered, I thought I would post his suggestion on the "re-vote" here. There seems to be a consensus developing in favor of his proposal at this point in time.

Proposal: Instead of re-voting on the two issues regarding the moving of franchises, we would simply throw out those two votes and just vote on switching California and Evanston. This way we accomplish the desire to have more "regional" rivalries in regards to where people live in this great and grand country of ours.

Send your vote to either me or Doug by the draft, so we can get organized.

Once again.

Proposal: Move California to the Eastern Division and Evanston to the Western Division.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.