Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
While I can certainly understand your perspective, MBB, you do now have access to the posted resources: 5 Truths About Valuation, MDP Deep Value Philosophy and Strategy, and so on as well as the message boards which give you access to speak with the advisors.

In all honesty, these things should have much more weight on your decision than which stock they choose first.

If DV were to issue a Buy for SuperValu (SVU) around $8.50 today. Whether the price is at $7 or $10 or still $8.50 in 30 days really won't give you nearly as much a sense of what this service is all about than the resources that are already available on the front page.

I hope you stick around, I've been with MDP since before Ron was brought onboard and he has impressed me enough that I signed up for 3 years. I believe in his processes and valuation methods and I don't think you are going to suffer from 2-weeks worth of watching what the first buy stock does.

Remember, you can stick around for 30 days beyond the 30 free days and if you decide to leave, you will still be able to get a refund for any months used, minus the 2 months you were here. Just because your 30-days passes, doesn't mean you are locked in for the duration of the year, or two or three years, you signed up for.

Cheers,
Jeremy
Acolyte of the Loyal Order of Deep Value
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.