Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
While we are on the subject of why we cannot rid ourselves of racist tropes without idiot mass hysteria:

Creighton's Greg McDermott Told His Team to 'Stay on the Plantation' Like That's a Normal Thing People Say and I Can't Stop Laughing About It

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/creightons-greg-mcdermo...

EXPERIENCING NEW RACISMS IS LIKE EATING AN EDIBLE AND OF COURSE SOME WHITE PEOPLE AND THEM HERMAN CAIN Azz NIGGAS WILL DENY THE RACISM HERE BECAUSE HE’S A BASKETBALL COACH WITH BLACK PLAYERS BLACK FRIENDS A RIHANNA SCREENSAVER ON HIS IPAD BUT LETS TRY SOMETHING REAL QUICK JUST A LITTLE EXPERIMENT LETS SAY INSTEAD OF “I NEED EVERYONE TO STAY ON THE PLANTATION” HE SAID, “I NEED EVERYONE TO STAY ON THE CONCENTRATION CAMP” THAT SOUNDS WEIRD RIGHT WELL IT ONLY DOES CAUSE CONCENTRATION CAMP IS ESTABLISHED IN THE ZEITGEIST AS A SHORTHAND FOR EVIL AND TERROR AND ATROCITY WHICH IS WHAT PLANTATIONS SHOULD BE TOO BUT WHITE PEOPLE STILL HAVE WEDDINGS THERE!

Yeap.

David fb
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.