Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
While we’re complaining about old age - does anyone know what the following symptom is called? Without a term I don’t know what to search for. It’s a strained/inflamed muscle/ tendon/ ligament right where it joins the top left side of the pelvis (right above the butt). Nothing to do with the spine, so searches for back problems send me down a spiny dead end.

Recurrent problem, must be a common thing with a name?
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.