No. of Recommendations: 0
Ralph Nader again? If George Bush is anywhere near the incompetent the lefties describe on this board, the election should be a run-away for John Kerry. The election appears to be to close to call and Bush may even be re-elected.

All of the machinations and named calling, (dumbya, idiot, incompetent, worst president ever, etc.), have done nothing to bring undecided and independent voters into the John Kerry camp. The only thing that has been accomplished has been a lot of mutual admiration, high fiving, and slapping oneself on the back. The fact of the matter is that the Democratic party has fielded an extremely weak candidate. I do not know how else you can explain the closeness of the election. From what I have read here, it should have been a run away victory for Kerry. You did not convince me.

I am voting for a third party candidate again. It is the only real hope for change. I urge others to consider third party candidates in order to break the Republican/Democrat monopoly. If not now, when?

rhodie
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.