Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 8
Whoa! Like Jim Luckett, along with the rest of you, I too will miss REITNUT. I have the brown one, the blue one, and the black one, all "Investing in REITS" by Ralph Block. None has contributed more to the understanding of the REIT world than our pal Ralph, who has been a huge contributor of his time and energy, both to this board and to the greater REIT community.

I too would like to hear something from Barry Vinocur who wrote the Realty Stock Review, I still have a copy from 1999, when misunderstood REITS were selling at a discount to their NAV, with high quality REITS conservatively yielding 5%, while growing FFO on average 5%. I miss his combative nature. Once I used the term, "skin in the game," only to have quick warning from Barry, that he had invented the term.

It was a good run and Ralph was a great mentor to fledgling investors, this one included. Pariseur, RDonohue, Jim Luckett, and LansRes, along with the Vinocur were among the many who made this board a gem in the early days.

Best Regards,
Gear
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.