Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Who's missing?-BizarroSuperman, DonJuanEscargot, GimmeMyStarsMan, Sympa37, Joelsenior, Dougmo. Let's take care of that oversight, thanks.

If anyone was wondering why I haven't gone for the glory and reached red stardom yet, it's because there is a plan in the works. I wanted to do something different. I was trying to top swimdads 1000th, but that will never be possible. My plan is going slow because my expertise in the area with which I'm working is a little primitive.

DonJuan only loves sd, a true Foolian hero.

Um...I'm shuddering in anticipation. After that build up, you know you've put quite a load on your shoulders. Don't step on nothing (although flubbing it now may come close to meeting sd's bar, which I admit, from a cosmic level is mighty high). If you could manage somehow to get post 1,000 pulled from this board for lack of content, now that would be something....

-WRG
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.