Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Slow month, not a lot to report but I’m posting up my current port for the record. I’ve done very little trading this past month, finding few good reasons to either buy or sell but I did find a good entry point on Fastly and now have a small position. The current state…

THMO 40% -reports 8/11
WKHS 16%
ENPH 14%
CRWD 11%
GAN 9%
NTNX 5%
FSLY 5%
Cash 0%

Most of these report for their most recent quarter in August. I expect good results versus prior quarters from all of them but in the current economy it can be anyones guess what happens. The common theme is that they are all low in their product adoption S curves and I expect they are all going to experience some rapid growth at some point.

Until then, I’m just sitting and waiting. Up 92% YTD.

Hope you are all doing well out there.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.