Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Why 42-in.? It fits using a simple stand while larger need a stand designed for it and that’s an additional cost. If you do see something you like give me a PM and I’ll give you my take." MichaelR

Don't most TV's come with a stand sort of "built into" it? The stand comes with the TV? I've measured the area where our TV has to go and it looks like to me a 46" or 47" TV will fit in there? Not sure of the exact dimensions right now but the last time I measured that is what I came up with.

Do you think the LG LCD is the best TV, 1080p, etc. etc.? It's confusing because there are so many TV's out there.

By the way a 42" TV would be significantly cheaper than a 46" or 47" TV. I wouldn't have to do much to fit it in there. I would like to get Netflix streaming on the TV in our living room.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.