Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
After getting the reply below, I still wonder why Motley Fool supports China investments with their tendency to dirty or shady accounting tricks? Now I wonder why Motley Fool would throw something like this out. All I asked was for Tom or some other high ranking Fool to PUBLICALLY address the issue. Yes, they are a new frontier, but they have so many companies that seem to be in it for a quick buck and then dumping the poor foreign schmuck who invests in it. Even the Million Dollar Portfolio has its share of under performing Chinese stocks. I just wonder...

Hello Johny,

Thank you for contacting The Motley Fool. Unfortunately, due to SEC regulations, we can't comment in this type of forum about investing. I would suggest posting this question on the discussion board inside Million Dollar Portfolio. Please let me know, if I can be of any further assistance.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 4/20/2011 10:59 AM
To: cs@fool.com
Subject: Other

First Name:
Last Name: Hallman
Uid: 177770630
Zip:
Phone:
Subject: Other
Comments: I would like to ask Tom or any other Fool to publically address the issue of China company recommendations when the majority of them fall flat. I see a trend and with the issue of transparancy being difficult in that market, why does the Motley Fool continue to recommend those companies?

Sent from the customer service email form on the website.

Member Support
www.fool.com
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.