No. of Recommendations: 130
But I'd love to see Congressional Democrats trying to get the President impeached for conducting surviellance of the enemy during a war.

The above statement is a straw dog.

All Americans expect the President to conduct surviellance of the enemy during a war.

However, real Americans also expect the President to obey the Constitution and the law. Period.

No matter how much the right-wing whines and carries on like a bunch of cry-babies, they can't escape the simple fact that the President must obey the law. Don't like the law? Then change it.

I'm sorry if you think the Constitution is an inconvenience for you. It was set up for a reason and Americans have given their lives to protect it. Why would you dishonor these dead soldiers memories? No man is above the law.

If the President broke the law, as he as admitted doing, then he should be impeached. That's the American way. If you don't like the American way, then I suggest you find a dictatorship that makes you feel more safe and move there.

Since when did many Americans become so cowardly as to wet their pants and give up basic freedoms because a politician uses scare tactics? Shameful.

AW
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.