Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 19
I was shocked to see an ad for The Motley Fool on Fox"News"Channel during a visit to the gym!

FNC is one of the main sources of lies and right-wing propaganda, causing great harm to this country!

People have died because of their lies and hysteria!

What are you thinking? Why would you support that?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
TMF is apolical, but if TMF can draw some new members to the service, they will do so. I think I heard they are also advertising on CNBC, so I expect I will see them on CNN soon enough.

Fuskie
Who notes clearly TMF is going on an advertising blitz...

-----
Premium Home Fool: Ask me a Foolish Question, I'll give you a Foolish Response!
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), Virgin Galactic (SPCE), Axon Technologies (AXON), 51Jobs (JOBS)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disassociation: The views and statements of this post are Fuskie's and are not intended to represent those of The Motley Fool or any other sane body
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Invitation: You are invited to interactively watch Motley Fool Live online television: https://livechat.fool.com
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
No. of Recommendations: 24
Fuskie You may assert and even believe TMF is apolitical. Supporting Fox is about as apolitical as advertising in a KKK publication claiming there are good people in that organization.

I understand why the Fool advertise on Fox - but please don't sully yourself by putting lipstick on that pig.
No. of Recommendations: 2
But, but, but, "those people" are welcome on TMF too.

As long as they don't post anything political.
No. of Recommendations: 0
As long as they don't anything political.

Rather that they don't post it ... from either side ... on forums which are about investing and confine such posts to social forums which are clearly intended for one side, or the other, or arguing about such things.
No. of Recommendations: 8
FNC is one of the main sources of lies and right-wing propaganda, causing great harm to this country!

People have died because of their lies and hysteria!

Wrong board, try the political Insane Asylum.

https://boards.fool.com/political-asylum-113502.aspx

Denny Schlesinger
No. of Recommendations: 2
Paul you are correct. It is also reasonable for TMF to advertise their products on Fox.

This thread some how reminds me that while being stupid, ignorant, or even foolish are not desirable traits, they are not against the law or even immoral in my view.
No. of Recommendations: 17
This thread is now closed, and any further posts will be removed.

We have a politics board where you can post on political theories and opinions, but this is not the board for that.

Tony Miller
Director of Community