Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So in essence its China.  They hold huge reserves of american money which ties them economically to american.  Given China wants to be a world leader rather than a follower they have decided to invest 650 billion dollars this year with 250 billion in future years.  The rumor on the streat is several investment firms tied to the chinese have been buying gold and silver.  But I asked myself why?  Gold and Silver, especually silver, have gone down in price for years until now.  This was due to prices depending largely only on industry demand.  I think that China is in the market now as a way to cut economic ties with the american dollar.  With 650 billion dollars they can fix prices at whatever level they want and build researves that are inflation protected.  So far China hasn't announced they are doing this but it makes sense.  Its the only explanation for gold and silver prices no longer following industry demands.  So happy hunting in gold and silver stock.  My target price for gold $1000 and silver $54.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.