Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I asked for this board because I could not find a forum to talk about an inevitability that interests me very much. There seems to be a consensus among a number of publications like "Seat of the Soul" or "Conversations With God" and similar works concerning the nature of the soul. I am very interested to hear from others who have read these books or similar ones (there must be a lot of you because the books have sold millions. What I would like to talk about is your experience with life after death, or your opinion of what the soul is, or why we are here.

Everyone is welcome but I am not trying to cover the entire "New Age" genre --just a focus on those works where the message seems to be coming through the author, not from the author. We have enough gurus. I would add "A Course in Miracles" the above list.

Another thing. I am not an expert. I know very little even after a great deal of reading. When I desire to learn something, I usually find bringing together an organization of like-minded folks gets me there faster than anything else.

Thanks for the wonderful greeting and I hope this becomes something of value to all of us.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.