Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
Received via email...

- "Cameron Crazies" throwing toy rubber hatchets at Tom Roy

- Maryland AD Carl James (a Duke graduate) allowing the Dookies to hang a "Go Duke" banner at Cole Field House on Senior night

- Kenny Dennard

- Gutless refs who didn't call the foul on Kenny Dennard

- The Herman Veal game

- The "Cameron Crazies'" obscene cheer for referee Dick Proparo

- The Cameron Crazies racist cheer for J. R. Reid

- Coach K. (Mr. Integrity) allowing the racist cheer

- Cameron Crazies throwing tennis balls at Len Bias

- Cameron Crazies throwing a tennis ball at me

- Mr. Integrity & his media stooges hypocritically whining about the conduct of the Terp fans

- Billy King deciding to attend Duke and wear #55, the number of his hero, Maryland great Albert King

- Observing Danny Ferry, of the super clean Duke program, sell his complementary tickets in violation of NCAA rules

- Mr. Integrity trying to get the 1994-95 season erased from the record book and his media sycophants bad mouthing the interim coach.

- Hearing Duke media worms (including Dookie V.) describing the 1994 NCAA Championship as a matchup between "smart players" and great athletes. Guess which term was used to describe Duke? The only problem was that Duke was the school with the great athletes, they had about a bizzilion High School All-Americans on the team. Arkansas had one.

- Listening to Duke flunkies like Dookie V., Jim Nantz, and Mike Patrick go on and on about how great Duke is. I am surprised that they don't cry "Hosana" and throw palm leaves at the feet of Coach K whenever he enters a building (but then again, maybe they do)

- THE SCREWING THE TERPS TOOK IN THE 2001 FINAL FOUR

- The screwing that Arizona took in the NCAA Championship game

- Dookie V. screwing his own school, Seton Hall, to help Mr. Integrity move Tommy Amamaker to Michigan

- Duke hanging a #1 banner for the 2002 season, the year the Terps won the National Championship

- Jay "Mr. Clutch at the foul line" Williams being named NCAA Player of the Year instead of Juan Dixon

- Dookie V. naming Chris Duhon ACC POY, because he was the leader of the first place team and "to the victor, goes the spoils." He didn't feel that way two years ago, when he named Mr. Free Throw as ACC POY instead of Juan Dixon, and later criticized the ACC press for voting for Dixon over Williams.

- How our 2001 "Gone in 60 Seconds" loss to Duke becomes an ESPN "Instant Classic," replayed at least a two dozen times over the past three years but our 12 point ACC Championship comeback has yet to be replayed.

- ESPN's "ACC Wednesday" becoming, in fact, "Duke Wednesday"

- Mr. Integrity whining about playing the Sunday night Fox games, stating that it wasn't good for the conference. Tell that to the ACC schools who rarely get on ESPN.

- Roy Hopkins (sorry Kurt)

- Duke officials agreeing to the ACC expansion, reneging at the last minute, and then trotting out Mr. Integrity to blast the other conference schools for their "insensitivity." In the future, whenever I hear Dookies whine about how they get no love from other ACC schools, I will point to this and say "Where the hell were you when the ACC football schools needed your support? Because of you, the ACC now has Virginia Tech instead of Syracuse."

- Last year, hearing Mr. Integrity whine about how unfair it was for the NCAA to ship Duke to the Mid-west region. Hey, Kre-zew-sky, tell it to someone who cares. The Terps have played in the Eastern Region once in the last 17 NCAA appearances.

- Chris Duhon making the All-American team. Are you kidding me? Steve Blake can't make an All-American team despite nearly setting an NCAA record for assists, and this guy can?

- Listening to the media a** kissers go on and on about Chris Duhon and his bruised ribs. Vern Lunquist called him a "Profile in Courage." Why don't we award the guy a Purple Heart? Give me a break! Okafor has been hurt all year. Eddie Sutton rebuilt the Oklahoma State program from the ashes of tragedy. They don't get 1/10 the publicity that Duhon is getting.

- Listening to Mr. Integrity whine how "nobody loves us"

I could go on and on, but it is past midnight and I am tired. Please note that I didn't even mention Duhon's mom, the Sheldon Williams rape allegation, or J.J. "Jeff Spicolli" Reddick.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.