Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The purpose of this post is for me to try and remember why I bought shares in this company twice.

I know that at one time, I thought CNXS was a good investment with potential for long-term success. The stock price is down since my purchases, but that's not important - I am young and consider myself to be a long-term buy and hold investor (most of the time). As I become a lot more familiar with some of the other Hidden Gems, I feel like the money invested in CNXS could be used in a more effective way (maybe even cash to be used for opportunities that arise). My Hidden Gems are purchased in an IRA, and I am not concerned about diversification - the index fund in my 401(k) takes care of that.

The point is this...

I need some of you wise Fools to tell me what you think. Do any of you agree with me? If I can't remember why CNXS looked better than others, should I continue to hold for no good reason? Why have you invested in this company, and passed on others?

This post is longer than I intended, but I would like to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.