Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Some of the SA Options folks had recently started to report their options trades, that involved HG companies, on that board.

Now the board is closed. Why?

Mike
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
My guess is that the board fell under TMF's new TMF Community Board Archival policy - it did not have any post activity in the last 24 months. If there were in fact some very recent posts, it's possible it was between the time the board was flagged to be closed and when it was actually closed. I'll ask the Community Manager to take a look.

Fuskie
Who notes if you had the HG Options board in your Favorites list, it should still be there, just not open to new posts or replies...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan International (TWI), Time Warner (TWX), Global Payments (GPN)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: http://tinyurl.com/FoolCode
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Fuskie,

That sounds plausible. Thanks.

Who do I contact to get the board reinstated?

Yes, the board does appear in my favorites list with an indication that it is closed.

Thanks,
Mike
I already forwarded the information but it's after hours so don't expect a response until tomorrow.

TMF recently completed a project reducing the number of open boards from around 20,500 to around 3,000 simply by archiving boards that had not had any posts or replies in over 24 months. For future reference, if a board has been closed that a Fool feels should be re-opened, just Report the post and give an reason why. TMF will consider it.

Fuskie
Who notes there were boards for companies that hadn't existed for over a decade, boards for TV shows that had been off the air for many (many) seasons, boards for Axe Spray and a board about shaving in the shower, so this Spring Cleaning was much needed...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan International (TWI), Time Warner (TWX), Global Payments (GPN)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Thanks.
No. of Recommendations: 1
The board has been re-opened. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Fuskie
Who notes it was an inadvertent inclusion in the list of unused boards being archived which he was happy to correct...

-----