Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
will have to look around.
Audible does have one of his books in English "Surrender" but it is shorter at 4.5 hrs.

I recently finished the "Extract" series by RR Haywood...time travel topic. Pretty good.

I think this will be a big Fall for audiobooks, and then the deluge of movies/shows held back by pandemic delays should flood the screen and I have a feeling I may be quite the couch potato over the next year vs working on jigsaw puzzles to an audiobook.

Getting back out to a theater is so nice, too...but stupid IL governor doesn't realize Delta cases likely already peaked and he is literally putting a mask mandate for all indoors, regardless of being vaccinated, into effect Monday. Blah. Better not last long.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.