No. of Recommendations: 0
wiseguy1971: I just upgraded my Mac to Catalina yesterday, backed up and synced my iPhone using finder yesterday,

I'm delaying the update to Catalina because Fidelity has warned that their Active Trader Pro platform won't work with it yet...normally I would have upgraded immediately.

...and have no issues with my custom ringtones. I have one ringtone specific for my wife (You're the One That I want from Grease) and one for everyone else (Benny Hill Theme). Both work fine.

Aren't custom ringtones fun?!

My normal ringtone is one I made from Henry Mancini's first Peter Gunn album--the track called "Floater." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g3Ev1Sv7_M

I have unique tones (also self-made) for each of my kids, and for my wife I settled on Elvis singing "Stuck on You" .. ;-)

So far they've all followed me though several iOS upgrades; now you have me worried.

mathetes
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.