Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Wizard and Cavegirl,

Thanks to both of you for the warm welcome. I apoligize for not including more information. I will work to recitify that error. The kids are 11 years (the boy) and 9 months (the girl). My wife works for Arthur Andersen (don't wince), she works in IT not auditing and had nothing to do with it. You are correct in your guess concerning my field. I do mostly helpdesk remote support for lawfirms. As for the time frame, that is still up in the air. She just found out and is trying to convience them to let her work out of Atlanta. If not caulks up, she will be out there in a month or so. If she likes it, then I will send the kids out at the end of the school year (May/June) and I will stay behind to close up this house and sell it etc.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.