Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9
OP FA'd. LOL Clearly the Wokester liberals are up in arms.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/colin-kaepern...
Colin Kaepernick forces Nile to withdraw shoe with an image of the U.S. flag with 13 white stars in a circle also know as the Betsy Ross flag to be withdrawn.

Mr. Kaepernick, a Nike endorser, reached out to company officials saying that he and others felt the Betsy Ross flag is an offensive symbol because of its connection to an era of slavery

First the Confederate flag. Then statues of Confederate leaders. Now we are to despise Colonial America to be in good graces with the Woke Police. I hope Nike loses a ton of money on this. They deserve to. Despicable people, capitulating to this crap.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 7
I plan to burn any clothing with Nike logo this weekend to celebrate the Betsy Ross flags existence.

I wonder what life would look like around the world if that flag had never flown?

Never will buy or wear anything with Nike logo.

John
No. of Recommendations: 1
Sometimes a shoe is just a shoe.
No. of Recommendations: 5
...Betsy Ross flag is an offensive symbol because of its connection to an era of slavery ...

Descendants of slaves are a connection to an era of slavery, are they offensive? I think not....unless they're demanding reparations.
No. of Recommendations: 17
<<Mr. Kaepernick, a Nike endorser, reached out to company officials saying that he and others felt the Betsy Ross flag is an offensive symbol because of its connection to an era of slavery

First the Confederate flag. Then statues of Confederate leaders. Now we are to despise Colonial America to be in good graces with the Woke Police. I hope Nike loses a ton of money on this. They deserve to. Despicable people, capitulating to this crap.>>

The real living symbol of slavery, the Confederacy, the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Dixiecrats, segregation, Solid South ------ all of it, is the Democratic Party, which organized the politics, recruited the leadership and found the votes for ALL of it.

Of course liberals always ignore that symbol of racial oppression.

Seattle Pioneer
<<I plan to burn any clothing with Nike logo this weekend to celebrate the Betsy Ross flags existence.

I wonder what life would look like around the world if that flag had never flown?

Never will buy or wear anything with Nike logo.

John>>

Sounds like you are a Patriotic Nationalist. That's certainly a good thing to be July 4th.

But why are liberals taking the day off?

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 3
...The real living symbol of slavery, the Confederacy, the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Dixiecrats, segregation, Solid South ------ all of it, is the Democratic Party, which organized the politics, recruited the leadership and found the votes for ALL of it....

So, the Demoncrats should really be upset and ban "The Donkey" (or @ss if you prefer). The symbol of their own party!
No. of Recommendations: 10
Ironically, Kap thinks the Betsy Ross flag is racist today. But where was he when it was flown during Obozo's inauguration?

JLC
No. of Recommendations: 3
<<...The real living symbol of slavery, the Confederacy, the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Dixiecrats, segregation, Solid South ------ all of it, is the Democratic Party, which organized the politics, recruited the leadership and found the votes for ALL of it....

So, the Demoncrats should really be upset and ban "The Donkey" (or @ss if you prefer). The symbol of their own party!>>

Just as liberal internationalists refuse to pledge allegiance to the flag, and tear down statues and such that offend their modernist values, they should of course, refuse to vote for Democrats, as a matter of principle.

Seattle Pioneer
<<Ironically, Kap thinks the Betsy Ross flag is racist today. But where was he when it was flown during Obozo's inauguration?

JLC>>

The liberal internationalist ideology is advancing at breakneck speed. I'm hoping that by election day, 2020, liberal internationalists will be taking the pledge not to vote for Democrats because of that party's long racist history. MIRED in racism! COVERED in racism like no other institution!

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 0
the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Dixiecrats, segregation, Solid South ------ all of it, is the Democratic Party

KKK endorses Trump

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-electio...

Facts have a liberal bias.
No. of Recommendations: 15
<Ironically, Kap thinks the Betsy Ross flag is racist today. But where was he when it was flown during Obozo's inauguration?>

The picture brings it home even more strongly than your words. The photo I saw on Fox showed 5 giant Betsy Ross flags (each one probably at least 50 feet long) directly behind where Obama would be speaking. Here is a link:

https://www.wnd.com/files/2019/07/betsy-ross-flag-Obama-inau...

Contrast that vivid image with the image of the same flag on the back of a sneaker.

I know I say this often enough to be considered a broken record. Our media is totally corrupt. An honest media would bring up this exact point to expose Kaepernick and Nike for the frauds that they are. The long term effect of this dishonesty is very corrosive to the health of the country.

Playing it down the middle is where it should be. That does not mean that they are not allowed to have personal opinions. However, if they desire to express any opinions, they should be clearly identified as such on the Editorial page or with lettering telling viewers with on air content during a news broadcast. Instead, only stories that move their favored narratives forward find their way into print or on the air. We are tired of being sold a smelly bag of goods.

BG
No. of Recommendations: 2
KKK endorses Trump

Ah, what is it you always say?

FAKE NEWS!!!
No. of Recommendations: 7
First the Confederate flag. Then statues of Confederate leaders. Now we are to despise Colonial America to be in good graces with the Woke Police. I hope Nike loses a ton of money on this. They deserve to. Despicable people, capitulating to this crap.

The Dems have to hide their KKK and slavery history somehow. Making everyone get rid of history so they can revise is the most effective.

Kathleen
<<The Dems have to hide their KKK and slavery history somehow. Making everyone get rid of history so they can revise is the most effective.

Kathleen>>

You are too easy on our Democrat friends!

There party was the champion of secessionists, slavery, the Ku Klu Klan, Jim Crow, Dixiecrats, opposition to civil rights bills, opposition to anti lynching laws, the party of George Wallace and of course in recent decades the champion of race baiting whites, most recently Biden by Kamala Harris.

My goodness! Beside the record of the Democratic Party, tearing down Jefferson and Jackson and such is mighty small potatoes!

One wonders how our liberals friends can stand to mark an X in the D column!

Seattle Pioneer