Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
You truly can't fix stupid:

"A woman is facing a $1,000,000 lawsuit over an incident that took place the day after Thanksgiving, where she brandished a gun.

Police responded to an incident in a Texas grocery store parking lot the day after Thanksgiving. Victims and witnesses told them that a woman had parked behind another vehicle, got out of her car, and pointed a gun at the people inside of the car, including a woman’s six-month-old child. The woman threatened to shoot them over the parking space."

https://www.usacarry.com/texas-woman-brandishes-gun-sued-1-m...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
I don't know the details of this case... but in this age of 'jussie smollett' #fake&setup, be skeptical. How heavily edited is this video, etc & what was said and done before video starts?
Sued for $1,000,000.00 seems excessive and is a giant red-flag as it could be hungry lawyers looking for a pay-day.
'Oh, the trauma...where is my psychiatrist! years of therapy ahead...oh my!'
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm sure the store security cameras and the various witnesses will validate one story or the other. I always park far out in the lot to avoid potential situations like this. There is no way I want to have a gun pointed in my face over a parking space. Things have become pretty sad when this is what one faces on a simple shopping trip.