Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
WonderPup, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

If I didn't know better I'd say you were someone who worked for MY company.

In January, the Bank came in and took over everything.

we were 10 million in debt. They cut off our financing so we had to operate of cash, forced the owners to lay off any personal not totally necissary, put 2 Auditors in charge of micromanaging every dept and all capital spending had to be pre-aproved by them, forced a close down of a plant in Arizona, etc...
and gave us six months to show improvement.

Needless to say, we employess were extremely P.O.ed.

What did the owners do? Exactly down to the minutest detail of what you just said!!!!

Needless to say, we employees turned the company around in 3 weeks in which we made 6 million. The Auditors were gone in 6 weeks, two other corperations invested in us, the Current Bank refinanced us and we are almost break even!

Uncanny, I'd swear you were upper management at QA Label!

vf
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.