No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi GG'rs,

After having read a bit of what everyone had to say, and spending a little time perusing MDP and its philosophy, I'm just not sold on it. They have a very different philosophy about international investing... and investing in general than I do.

More importantly, I don't want to get used to a much more expensive service for a year that I'm not going to be able to pay for the following year. I'd rather not come to rely on something that I will have to cut off.

I was wondering two things:

1) How can I find out more about other MF services that may fit me a bit better? Is there some way I can get to know them without having to do a 1-month trial of all of them? (Something I don't have time for.) And how much international exposure do they have? (I know HG, but I really don't know SA, RB, IV or II very well at all.) Even a quick look at some of their core stocks, and a clear explanation of who the portfolio advisers are right now, would probably help a lot.

2) Assuming I do find another service that is more to my liking, is there any way to shift the free year of MDF to one of the other MF services?

Cheers,
J
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.