Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Would you mind sharing your holdings either on or off the board. I just find it interesting to see what others are investing in.

caps4GROWTH I am always happy to talk portfolios. I think portfolio management is the most important thing that I have learned at The Motley Fool. Good management skills can transform a mediocre stock picker (me) into a successful investor. So for what it is worth and without further ado, here is what mine looks like:

SHOP - 15.4%
AYX - 11.9%
MELI - 9.8%
Cash - 8.5%
DDOG - 7.6%
TTD - 7.5%
NFLX - 7.0%
PAYC - 6.1%
AMZN - 5.8%
CRWD - 4.9%
ZM - 4.3%
VEEV - 3.7%
OKTA - 3.0%
ROKU - 1.9%
GOOG - 1.0%
SQ - 0.7%

When I knew the virus was going to have a large impact on the economy I sold some companies that I liked, but that I thought might have flat or declining prices for a year or two. So I got rid of Mastercard, some Square, some TTD, and some Paycom. In their place I bought some “pandemic companies”, that is companies that I thought would do well regardless of whether the virus was as bad as I thought it might be, or that them might even be helped by it. These were additional shares of CRWD and OKTA and my first shares of ZM. More recently I added to DataDog after and excellent report. In this process I took cash from around 1% to what it is now. We are retired and might need the money.

Anyway, that’s us.

Jeb
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.