Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
WOW!! A pink toilet? My first question would be does it consist of both bowl and tank? The house I'm in was built in '51 and the bathroom has that black, grey, greenish, pinkish looking mosaic tile hidden underneath seafoam green taped down carpeting.

The decorating scheme (paint, walls, etc.) SCREAMS feminine. The prior owners late wife was obviously in charge of "doing" the bathroom I bought the house about roughly 5 years ago and have yet to touch that decorating scheme. It is borderline "visual nightmare" and if I could scrounge a pink eight gallon flusher intact, I'd consider driving to Cleveland for it AND exposing the '50's tile underneath that horrid carpeting!

I'd just hope that the toilet is Pepto Bismol pink, to match the wall color. I didn't decorate it, I just bought the house and they threw that bathroom in for free.

Seriously, if I did live closer, you can bet your bippy that I'd be over there checking it out because if in good shape, has tank/bowl, is Pink and refurbishable I'd strap it on the roof of my car in a heartbeat.

You could always try to make a buck on it, perhaps ebay? It sounds like quite a find if it's in good condition. If not, you never know, someone might take a liking to it for a planter in the garden.

Good luck on clearing out your "good junk", wish I was closer.
D

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.