No. of Recommendations: 18
Wow, thanks as usual, Saul! ... Yes, it feels good to hear someone else saying these companies really are different, even if it rings of confirmation bias.

Hi Foodles,
Yes someone else who is a very valued contributor to the board wrote the same thing to me off-board:

Thanks for posting that article. I was actually already aware of most of the points she made, but somehow having an outside authority enumerate them is reassuring.

And I make three. It was reassuring for me as well, to get the confirmation from someone who is apparently a really competent professional in the field, saying the same things we've been saying, and wording it so clearly. It was especially reassuring for me to hear the same thing from Bert and from Beth on the same day.

Best,

Saul
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.