Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Wow, this is a cool board. I live in CO. I am a confirmed fool. And, until the "Hot Topics" email was sent out with this post in the headlines I never knew it existed.
I know it is early, but i am driving over Wolf Creek Pass this weekend (on the way to Navajo Dam, NM), and i would love to see the beginnings of the famed 500 inches. can't wait for some powder.
Thanks for the introduction. Matt

I am so glad you found us. And I learned something because of you too! I have all these snowfall numbers just stuck in my head and my memory was that Wolf Creek averaged 400" per year. You made me go and look it up and their website says 465". So thanks!

I had my best powder day ever at Wolf Creek. It was April Fools Day three seasons ago and there was more than 60" new. I am NOT exagerating. It was infinitely deep powder. I may never see that again as long as I live.

The most snow in North America is at Grand Targhee (near Jackson Hole). I think it's about 800" average there. I'm going up there this February to do two days at Jackson Hole and one day at Targhee.

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to get the message about the ski report out to the rest of TMF. I'm glad this worked. If you know anybody on any of the other boards that likes snowsports or is from Colorado, maybe you can head them over here.

Miriam
...spread the word...

Wolf Creek: http://www.wolfcreekski.com/welcome.html
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.