No. of Recommendations: 0
wrjohnston91283 -- thank you for looking into that ATT stuff. I had looked at it . . . but the dear wife says they have 'bad coverage' in this area.

A friend of mine that has them and lives in our area wrote this about his ATT service:

We have AT&T DSL for our internet. Pretty fast, haven't had a single problem in three years, but I pay more than $15. More like $45. There you go.

^^^^

My dear wife will say, "Yeah, but that is for INTERNET . . . it is not talking about his phone service..." My thoughts on that are if we occasionally get dropped on a phone call -- BIG DEAL. We are not surgeons with patients potentially dying on the table because we got dropped on a phone call . . . But the phone is very important to her and she has made it perfectly clear that she will NOT change her phone plan. She informed me that I am free to change mine. OK. I'm looking for good deals on this non-contract, disposable cell phones. Any ideas? She easily speaks over 1,000 minutes per month . . . mine is never over 300 minutes a month, and over the course of a year it probably averages 100 minutes per month.

So, if any one has good suggestion for me to have a really cheap phone, (emergency use and the few times that I talk with my friends - you know, a guy talk . . . "I'll see ya in 30 minutes." OK. "Bye!"
Print the post  

Announcements

UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.