Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Wusthoff is doing away with their Grand Prix line, so there's a lot of clearance deals going on right now with just about every online merchant out there.

If you know anyone who needs a good starter set, Amazon has a 5 piece (3" inch paring,6" utility and 6" cooks w/block and steel)for $79.99.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002V498Q/qid=/br=1-14/ref=br_lf_outlet_14//104-9043393-1900726?v=glance&s=outlet&n=548166

The 6" is a little small, but again, if you're looking for a starter set this is a great gift for the beginning cook.

(I have a 6" Classic Wusthoff Classic Cook's knife and it's served me pretty well in the past few years.)

Anyway, I thought this was a good enough deal that I bought one for somebody for Xmas myself. (Now I have to decide who deserves it :)

Brian

*Hoping to trade up to an 8" Classic this Christmas.*

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.