Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1

The World Wrestling Federation should be a Rule Maker because It is a well-recognized global brand. Fans sell out the arenas almost every night to see the matches. It has a repeat-purchase busimess because they sell everything from t-shirts to video games and cd's/books. How many people can say that they have not heard of Steve Austin or The Rock? It is a highly profitable business. It has around forty-three percent gross margins. It is always tapping new markets with interesting products all the time. They bought out there closest competition in rival WCW which used to be owned by Time Warner. My interest is that I haved loved the WWF since I was six years of age and I love the shows they put on ( I know they are fake0 At $12.25 this stock is a steal! This is why I think that this portfolio should invest in the WWF.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I love the WWF too, so I went and filled out the Rule Maker WWF spreadsheet and I got a 32(third tier). I am not sure if I did it correctly, and I wasn't sure of the compeditors for WWF, but based on my analysis it is not a Rule Maker, even though it has a great brand. The numbers are not the greatest for WWF right now, after the failure of the XFL so the numbers may temporarily be off for WWF. I would be interested to see what you get if you fill out the spreadsheet.

-Matt
Print the post Back To Top