Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
WWW, you say that CYD could potentially "drop out of the Top 10 for the next week, and maybe soon it will drop out of IBD100 list completely. The market is moving on to the next "CYD"."

Yes, regarding the IBD listing, that is true. And that is a little bothersome. I love you this week, next week you're a friend, after that you're history. (Well, not YOU, but CYD, HITK, SSYS, and other leaders).

The problem is, we STILL don't know what IBD is using to get their ratings, in what proportion, and for what end.

My best guess is that the IBD ratings are for tradivestors, in the one-month to six-month range. But I still would like the official version.

I've stated all along, that my ratings are to investors, over 6 mos.
BUT, I'm working on a technical rating to post alongside the overall rating. I'm testing it now for a month or two with that "15% of my port" that I mentioned.

More MUCH later on that.

Larry

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.