Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Recently I stumbled accross this website www.amscommerce.com. It is basically a consulting website that looks a little suspiciously like pyramid scheme. however the website claimed that the company had been trading on NASDAQ for 19 years. I looked for something with AMS on NASDAQ.com and found American Management Systems whose description includes computer training and consulting, ticker AMSY. Does anyone on this board know if this offer is by AMSY, or a different company on the NASDAQ or has anyone had experience with this site.

thanks,
Nixxle
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Nixxle,

I just went to the www.amscommerce.com web site and nearly laughed out loud. While I don't know for sure I would feel pretty confident that amscommerce is not at all related to American Management Systems (AMSY). I just left American Management Systems after working there for nearly four years and their focus is mainly on federal/civilian government systems consulting and integration, telecom, and of late eCommerce ventures. You can find the AMSY web site at http://www.amsinc.com/. I think you'll see that these are 2 very different organizations.

J
AMSCommerce appears to be a multi-level marketing organization that's owned by CoreComm Internet (http://www.corecomm.net/).

No experience with this site, but I'm sure it's not related to AMSY. AMSY is an information technology consulting firm, which has not (to the best of my knowledge) branched into pyramid schemes. :-)

I'll pass the link along to my friends still working at AMS. It'll be good for a laugh.

TMFLinux
I work for American Management Systems (AMS). Our web site is www.ams.com and has no affiliation with the site you mention. Our company stock has been traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol AMSY for 19 years.

To me it appears as if the site you mention is attempting to capitalize on our stock symbol and trick some poor gullible souls out there of their money.