Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
wzambon, it's Bill, right? Just call me Rock.

I ran across a Kookbabbler who claimed the other day that Doctors who are part of a global conspiracy run by "Them" sprayed him with poison and gave him COVID. He also claims "this is worse than the Holocaust."

I just watched the first Season of WWII, colorized, on Netflix. The photos & videos of items made from tattooed victims's skin at Buchenwald are still fresh in my mind.

I'm not having any more of this imprecise use of words from rightwing bigots to describe common sense healthcare protocols.

Continue on, Beratna. Call out the dangerous words by Influencers and their followers who spread the evil. It's good to know many of us feel the same way about this assault on Democracy and Science.

https://boards.fool.com/steve-quayle-shout-radio-q-anon-grip...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.