Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
As price momentum is one of the long-standing critical components of approaches favored on this board-

Below is a Momentum-based table of several stocks (my short WatchList) and their returns for MTD, plus 2-, 3-,6- and 12-Month periods. I have found that checking in on the momentum of various stocks that I either hold or would be willing to hold under certain conditions, often alerts me to changes in market sentiment that I would otherwise be totally unaware of. For example, it can keep us attuned to some stock we used to own but sold due to a slowdown of some sort which we think may be temporary, but don’t want to hold during our expectations of a considerable price fall. It can also alert us to companies that are not on our radar (sometimes not on hardly anyone’s radar) before the market discovers it.

https://boards.fool.com/momo-34677149.aspx
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.