No. of Recommendations: 0

You're received a couple of very good suggestions from intercst and TMFPixy which I feel you should look into.

That is to first look into whether or not your employer will allow/help you go outside and set up an account using mutual funds instead. You're employer has to be willing to set up the payroll deductions . . . .just be aware too that they may not even know that they can do this outside of the annuity program.

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.